Tuesday, May 01, 2012

twenty weeks!


it's a...BABY!

i know, i know. the whole world hates us for waiting to find out if this baby in my belly is a boy or girl. but doesn't it make it that much more fun!! things have been pretty normal around here in the pregnancy department. it seems like every time i experience something the next day i'll wake up with a weekly baby bump email saying how leg cramps or dry skin are to be expected. other than some random aches and pains and still being tired a lot i am really enjoying being pregnant again! the belly wiggling baby kicks are by far my favorite part! and seeing how much corbin already loves his baby sister or brother by kissing and hugging and rubbing my stomach! and laying in bed with ryan while he feels the baby move and we talk about our future as a family of four. i really don't have anything else to report. my midwife has told me before how boring i am but that they like boring because that means everything is going smoothly! 

{as of today, i'm actually twenty five weeks pregnant just awful at blogging lately!}

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're not finding out! It's such an awesome experience to wait until they're finally here. Yay for boring though, boring is good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't funny how much it bothers people. I think it is so much fun. Happy 25 weeks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my doctor said I was boring at my appointment Monday, I take that as a compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My instincts tell me its a baby Layla... ♥ but if its a boy thats ok too...I want to buy all the baby girl clothes , I look at them daily at work :-)... Im so glad this pregnacy is going so well :-) makes mommy happy... your such a good good mommy jilly..... I love you (4)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails