Wednesday, January 04, 2012

big news!

i'm so excited to announce our family of three is growing and we couldn't be happier! we met with my midwife for the first time monday and she was so positive and optimistic about minor issues i had with pregnancy the first time around and we're all hoping i have the birth center birth i want! so far i am just really tired all the time, which i would take over morning sickness any day! i'm excited to share baby bump pictures once i don't look like i ate one too many cheesburgers (even though i don't even eat cheeseburgers!). due date: august tenth!

18 comments:

  1. yayaya! I thought i saw you mention something about it on instagram! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hear ya on the tired part, that was my #1 biggest symptom with Braden and I never had morning sickness - I'll take it any day over puking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Just tried to find you in my friends list on FB and didn't see you. Not sure what happened, but YAY for another baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Very exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome, congrats!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! so many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! When are you due? We have a little man coming in June!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!! :) Corbin is so big now. Will that mean a new blog? Haha.

    P.S. I have a new size for my Blogs of Fame links! It would be nice if you could re-end me a button. :)

    www.dorithegiant.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for you! Congratulations!! :) I hope I will join all of you pretty pregnant momma's soon ;) And I awarded you a little something on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails