Thursday, December 15, 2011

high tech kid.

corbin has recently taken up a liking to playing games on my iphone. at first i was hesitant to let him play it too much but let's all be honest, corbin is growing up in the age of technology! and most of the games he plays are educational so it's a win win! it's adorable to me to watch him navigate around my phone as if he's been playing on it for years. the other day he looked particularly cute playing lego duplo jams so i grabbed my camera and snapped away! 



5 comments:

  1. I feel you on the hesitancy. Kjells refer's to her dad's ipad as her "puter". I'm sure they'll be showing me how to use the latest and greatest in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! wyatt loves the train video on that lego app! jeez!!!! check out the buzzle app. wyatt likes that one a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is crazy how babies can work technology more than older people can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mason is just dense when it comes to this stuff because all he ever does with my phone is boot up the actual phone part and dial numbers and say "Hello????" I've tried several kids aps and he just hits the home key and leaves them. Strange.

    Love Corbin phoning away by the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no new post since dec. 15 th? whats up with that, jilly? miss his daily adventures... see you later today . love you (4)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails