Saturday, July 30, 2011

our week in iphone pictures {thirty}

weekly target trip. lazy truck driver.
visiting aunt t and cousins jadie and d! and playing with baby toys.
getting my tan on for my friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party! 
one of the delicious cherries i bought from a van on the side of the road on my way home.
(don't worry its super common here) 
bachelorette party crafts! corbin thinks the printer is hilarious!!
cookies give you big muscles! (or at least that's what he's trying to convince me!)
chillin. flowers from my husband, just because! <3
corbin should be sleeping. instead he's riding one of his trucks!
doing his best impression of charlie brown's pal shroeder.
mall playground fun! (until we got kicked out for not wearing socks! psh.)
playing with birthday party invitation picture balloon leftovers! 
"cahrn!"
someone just can't part from his trucks and tractors at bedtime anymore...
he LOVES jumping on his cousin's trampoline! BUBBLES!!!
play dates with friends and the world's best coffee = one great friday!!
zomg! first drink in THREE YEARS (asian pear mojito ::gulp, gulp::) at my friend's bachelorette par-tay!
dinner with all the ladies! 
and me and the bride-to-be. one of my very best friends (since i was eight years old)!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome time! and OMG that drink looks amazing, I'm drooling lol! I still have to wait an incredibly long time to drink :( sniff lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails