Saturday, June 18, 2011

fox hollow farm!

 my mom woke me up and told me we were headed somewhere special and super fun one day last week! i was so excited to find out where we were going so i was extra good while we sat and ate breakfast together and then got ready for our adventure!!
when we finally got there i was so excited to see a john deere lawn mower with a wagon on the back unloading stuff into a garbage right by where we parked so i knew it had to be good! it was raining so my mom bundled us both up and we ventured down the path in between a horse arena and pig pen with a big, black pig following us up the whole way!
after my mom paid (twelve dollars) she let me down and i ran to the horse barn first! they were really BIG and kinda scared me so i just stood back a little to look. the white one was my favorite and i kept waving and saying hi to her!
i made my way through the barn to find even more fun! 
huge balls taller than me to push all over the grass!
there was a jungle to run through!
and the best part of the entire farm, TRACTORS! power wheels ones! with wagons! that i could drive all by myself (although i found it way funner to have my mom, with a diaper bag and camera hanging from her neck, lean over and press the peddle while i steered. OR just push them around).












there were mini horses and chickens and fat pigs and crazy cock-a-doodle-doos running around everywhere and fluffy kitties and peacocks and i got super dirty and i CAN NOT WAIT until my mom takes me again! except i hope my dad isn't working and can come next time!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so impressed you went out to a farm in the RAIN. Around here rain means a day on the couch in front of the TV. It looks like a really really fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! You guys really are adventureous and very inspiring. I love seeing what you guys are up to daily! xo Your a good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is this place?! jill, you are such a good mom-people should really take note :) you really go the distance, can i be one of your kids? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! I need to make a note to take Sky here! Is it in Issaquah? I love Corbin's boots! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails