Monday, May 02, 2011

easter part deux!

im so thankful that even though we don't usually get to spend holidays together as a family on the actual day, that we always take the time to get together and celebrate anyways! so with my sister, niece, and nephew being out of town and my mom having to work last sunday we planned to have a taco dinner friday night to celebrate easter!
corbin's easter basket was full of bubbles and a slinky and a big blue bouncy ball and enough animal crackers to last the rest of his life!!
playing in the bubbles with his best bud, cousin d! and wanting nothing to do with his peeps!
which i was secretly so proud of! haha i even made him give me a high five about it!


my niece jaden is a HUGE chocolate lovah! haha
since it was such a nice day we ventured outside after dinner and opening easter baskets!

spending time with my family is always so much fun and corbin always loves playing with his cousins!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous Easter celebration! Love the pictures of the bubbles inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap corbin got some air in that last pic!! and have we already acknowledged that parker has the same giraffe tee from target? hahaha, i love us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious, I love the hair. Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times! Corbin is so adorable lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy easter mister frog boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails