Saturday, April 23, 2011

just a swingin'

the construction of corbin's summer time hang out (a massive swing set) began this morning!! corbin helped lay out all the pieces by tromping all over them and running off all over the yard!
pretty soon it was time for a snack break...and eventually a nap!
 
after a two hour snooze and some lunch we went and checked out the progress!! i cant wait for his first inaugural trip down the slide!! (dont worry i'll have twenty pictures and a video to share of it im sure!)

6 comments:

  1. I want to knock him down and steal his hat. NOOOO I kid, I'm much more likely to kidnap him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too exciting! Can't wait for more photos. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how exciting! I want to get one for Ava, but building it yourself? Wowsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish we had the yard for a play place. Nolan would adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails