Thursday, March 03, 2011

i know its just what you've been waiting for!

i was tagged my melissa and jess {i know, right!? how cool am i!} to show the blog world my handwriting. to be honest, i have a a wee bit of a handwriting obsession. i've had it as long as i can remember. i used to open my grandma's old encyclopedias and just copy stuff down onto a piece of paper not to learn or anything, but because i liked writing so much. and i related so much to melissa's post about having a different handwriting every day. and the twenty eight year old me hates to even say it but the teenager me used to be so particular over her handwriting if she wrote her name on a school paper ugly she would throw it away and try again! so in honor of that, i decided to write this on a paper bag. you know, RECYCLING! {but thats not really even true. i was just trying to come up with something different and well, all the cool homeless people are doing it!} 

the questions:
1. what's your name and blogger name?
2. what's your blog's URL?
3. write, "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. favorite quote?
5. favorite song?
6. favorite band/singers?
7. anything else you want to say?
8. tag bloggers to participate.
i tagged three people who hopefully haven't been tagged already and i hope they will join in!

7 comments:

  1. i hate all you girls and your pretty handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hand writing is suuuuper cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha--love it!

    an wth mandy, i totally LOVE yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. even your handwriting looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how your handwriting is so casual. Very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i was OBSESSIVE over my handwriting when I was in school. I would ask to write my essays instead of typing them cuz I just loved getting lost in writing. you write so nice!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. k your handwriting is suuuuuper cute. it makes me smile & think cheery thoughts in my head. haha.
    ummmm, are you going to bloggy boot camp in seattle? say YES.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails