Monday, February 21, 2011

bloggers for babies.

corbin and i are so excited to be a part of team 'wa bloggers for babies' this year! i remember mandy's post about walking last year and im really happy she's asked local bloggers to participate and to help raise money for the march of dimes. it took me no time at all to sign corbin and i up for the walk in april!

although our awesome team has already beat our goal of raising one thousand dollars(!!!), so far i have a little less than half the money i set out to raise and would love and appreciate if you would like to help me meet my goal! {just click the link below} and i really encourage you to find a local team and participate yourself! if you are in the seattle area, JOIN OUR TEAM! i feel like walking six miles with blog friends and my healthy toddler is the least i can do to help raise money for healthy, full term babies!

if you are interested in being a part of our team, mandy has put together a great post on how to join here!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds great! I hope you have a great time as well. I'd love to help but sadly I have no money to at the moment. :(
    Good luck though!!

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're doing the same thing here as well in Austin!!! I need to work on my donations, too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, so i think i might be visiting the fam at the end of april, and i may actually be able to join and walk with you guys! squee!!!! that would be such a great way to meet and chat, walking and talking is so therapeutic. and it's for such a great cause. i'm donating to you, too, so in case i'm not there, you'll have my support. i want you to get to your goal, lady!! but seriously, how fun would it be if i could walk with you guys?!? i'm squeeing all over the place from the sheer excitement the thought brings me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Good idea and great job promoting this! I just love your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails