Tuesday, February 01, 2011

birthday!

when i saw the photo challenge at the paper mama this week was birthday i knew just what picture to submit! our family, friends, and the crew at red robin singing their happy happy birthday song to my big one year old! its not the best quality (in color its extremely orange!) but i just LOVE the moment! it was one of those rare times when i actually captured the moment thru the lens the way i saw and felt it in real life! I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

The Paper Mama

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome shot! I feel like I'm there!!

    ...though I used to work at Red Robin, so maybe that's why! LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great capture - I can feel the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picture!!!! Totally cool perspective too! At Nolan's first birthday party, I was so focused on getting pictures of him...it would have been nice to get a shot or two of everyone singing to him hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photo. you should win!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails