Monday, January 24, 2011

finger painting!

today corbin started on a valentine's day project for all the loves in his life! it was the first time he's ever finger painted and it was a little bit of a disaster only because he was over it in about thirty seconds and wanted to run off and play with paint all over his body! i was prepared with the bath tub ready to go and i had to smear his hands on some of the hearts he didnt get to.
you'll have to wait to see the finished product because i have no idea what im doing with them next  the recipients read this...

7 comments:

  1. you are WAY braver than me! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I'm probably stealing this too. Haaa! I'll send you a link when I do. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep mee too - I think this one may be a mothers day idea for us - if I can get the guts. love the painted toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you're smart for having a bath ready BEFORE you start! Looks like fun and can't wait to see the final projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I am soooo in LOVE w/his HAIR btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute idea! i love this and i'm totally stealing it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails