Saturday, November 20, 2010

our week in iphone photos. {week one}

monday :
corbin was getting over a little cold so we skipped baby gym and lounged around the house.
tuesday:
we had a huge windstorm last night and we have the biggest trees around our house so we packed up our sleeping baby and headed three doors down to ryan's parents to stay the night. when we woke up everyone was at work but corbin had fun playing with all his toys at mimi and grandads!
wednesday:
more loungin. eatin' some wheat thins. we're exciting, i know.
thursday:
after our baby gym class we headed to target for diapers. i crafted in the car while corbin finished his nap. when he woke up we headed inside, grabbed some starbucks treats, and wandered around. he loved looking at all the christmas decorations and the bigfoot monster they have on display.
friday:
was another lazy day around here. i cleaned. corbin played. he wakes up every morning and says, "where dada?" with his big sleepy eyes. its so sweet.

10 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love it! (and am so glad the linky works! Whew. I was nervous. Ha.)
    And oh man, that sleepy carseat picture? Swoon. Live the Target pic too... He looks so snuggly & cozy in the cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that- he looks so sweet asleep in his car seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love this idea.
    He is soo dang cute and getting so dang big!! What craft did you do in the car while you waited? haha that is awesome.
    We lounged a lot too this week. Oh and that big foot toy scared the crap out of kingston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! Everyone going to Target this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i just added mine :)

    um, we miss you! when is our next playdate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute i love it when they ask that mine does all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love that red and white sweater - so cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one that lets baby nap in the car and gets some mommy craft/reading/blogging from my BlackBerry time in! Ha!

    Oh, and if I could achieve the level of comfort Corbin's rocking in the Monday picture, I'd be a happy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahaha I HATE that Big Foot Monster at Target because I know it is only a matter of time before Evan starts DEMANDING one RIGHT NOW. NOW NOW NOW!!

    I really do love these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a bit like our week! Glad to hear he's on the mend and doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails