Thursday, October 14, 2010

more from the patch...

oh, hi. its just me bombarding you with pictures of corbin and pumpkins again. corbin and i took grammy {my mom} to the pumpkin patch yesterday so she could get a pumpkin and spend some time with the corbinator on her day off work!

it felt like a whole different experience since the weather was so different. instead of puffy white clouds and blue sky we were met with spooky fog and crispy cold air. corbin still was mesmerized by the tractors though.



and corbin got to drive the tractor this time too!

and you're in luck if you still aren't satisfied with these and want even MORE pictures of him at the pumpkin patch because we're going to remlinger farm this weekend too!

10 comments:

  1. GOL! He is too stinkin cute! I love these pictures!

    I cant wait to see the new ones as well!

    Hope to bring Aidyn to a patch soon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one of him on the giant tractor, thinking he's really driving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Love the pics of him driving the tractor!

    The first and third picture are beautiful - good work, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fog in the background. It's soo pretty!! I love the one of him on the tractor and that hoodie is so freaking cute!! Where or where did you get it????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little dude + big ass tractor = picture nivana

    ReplyDelete
  6. shawntae i the sweatshirt is a hand me down. the brand is miniwear and there are matching orange sweats! its six to nine months but i just had to have him wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, i like the spooky fog though :) it makes for great october-y pictures! we're going to the pumpkin patch this weekend... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall pictures...everything about them. I did a fall post on my blog www.transparenciesofmotherhood.blogspot.com but also did a HUGE (okay, maybe 2 HUGE) posts already about fall on my kid's blog. Very cute pictures. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute up on that tractor!

    I LOOOVE his hoodie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was going to ask the same thing as shawntae, that sweater is so cute. i miss that WA fog so much...gah! i'm so homesick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails