Wednesday, September 22, 2010

home.

sometimes i wish i lived somewhere that was hot three hundred and sixty five days a year.
but then there are days like yesterday, when im driving home and can't help but be in awe of where i live.
some days it drives me nuts to know the closest store is a twenty minute drive away but yesterday i wish my drive home would have been longer.
i mean, im standing im my front yard here!
fall skies are the best!
but dont try to get me out of my sandals til there's snow on the ground...

7 comments:

  1. yes, you're right... fall skies are the best! can't wait for more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite in Washington! I wouldn't change a thing about Washington though... I LOVE it here and would/could never move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jill. you have no idea how much these pictures make my heart ache. there really is no season more beautiful than a washington state autumn.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our closest store is also 20 minutes away! Washington fall is so great. Well so is oregons ;)

    I love fall. By far, my favorite season

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fall! January is when I get a little sick of things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. allie. before i even posted these i thought to myself that you might say something like that. you'll be back before u know it! :) these skies miss you.
    summer. thats what we get for livin in the cuuntry i guess! and agreed that wa and or skies/seasons are pretty much the same!
    lena. omg, i know! january equals bare trees, lots of rain and snow and wind and where the heck is spring!?brienne. i dont think i could ever move away either...but maybe a vacation house somewhere would be nice! :)
    mandy. im glad to know someone agrees with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill! Love this post; yesterday was grand and your shots are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails