Saturday, September 04, 2010

flashback friday...

on a saturday! why? well thats because i was busy getting my meet and great on with some of my most favorite mommy bloggers and their too-cute-for-words babies! here's a little sneak peak but really yesterday deserves its very special own post!!! [coming soon!]
oh why yes, that is corbin, henry, bennett, rauri, and stella!
are you still alive? or did i just kill you with cute!?!

afterwards it was a trip to target [where i left only spending ten bucks! i know! im calling the guinness book of world records RIGHT NOW!] and grocery shopping at trader joes. it was all i could do yesterday to just get myself something to eat when i came home and go to bed!

ok! on to flashback friday. the leaves have been falling like crazy around here lately and i've been thinking a lot about autumn. pumpkin spice lattes from starbucks. halloween. thanksgiving with family and delicious food!!! the puyallup fair for more delicious food, trips to the pumpkin patch and thru the corn maze, and football season! so here are some of my fall favorites from the past.

visiting the pumpkin patch with my sister, niece, and nephew.
october 2006
probably one of my most favorite pictures of the three of them.
october 2006
puyallup fair probably 2007
[right to left on the extreme scream: me, niece jaden, and my sister]
same year at the fair. jaden [in front] and her buddy sophia [in back].
seahawks football game at qwest field! jenna, mama blue, and me!
football season 2007
my front porch last halloween.

6 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha~ that photo of the babes is fantastic! We had such a good time! And all of those pumpkins are making me excited for Halloween! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm ready for Halloween! I can't wait to see all the photos from yesterday! I have SO many photos of Bennet grabbing Henry's little bald head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill! Thank goodness! I have been waiting for a post all morning! Was the meet-up just too great? I am so bummed not to have been able to make it! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    I LOVE fall around here. So looking forward to the Puyallup Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! i love how bennett is peaking over henry's head-i can't wait till i can edit mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute babies! I recognize all their sweet faces from different blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are made me smile, I'm so ready for Halloween and Fall too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails