Thursday, August 26, 2010

four years.

i have a hard time finding the right words lately for all of these occasions. i feel like im saying the same things over and over or resorting to the most cliche of terms. but really, i love my family more than words. i am so happy to be married to my best friend. the love of my life. the man of my dreams. the guy who i met eight years ago and wished and hoped and prayed that he would like me back because i immediately had the biggest crush on him. and now here we are today. married and parents. and i am so lucky they are the two people that i wake up with every morning and share my life with.
love, love, love you ryan!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. very sweet.. so happy for you and your fam ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture!

    What a wonderful family you have. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails