Tuesday, July 27, 2010

five random things.

one. i suck at using a sewing machine.

two. i made this delicious treat for breakfast. its almost gone.

three. corbin stood up yesterday for the first time by himself. like without holding onto anything. just stuck his butt up in the air and stood. [i think he's a late bloomer on this because he never crawled]. oh, and he's recently learned to crawl up mimi and grandad's stairs. so cute!

four. this morning i was sitting on the couch. corbin picked up a book, walked over to me, and put his arms up like he wanted me to pick him up. we spent the next thirty minutes reading.

five. we're headed to bellingham this weekend for a friends wedding. im so excited for a little vacation. and to go swimming in the pool with corbin. and to get all dressed up.

7 comments:

  1. i love the pic of your sewing gone bad. : )
    i love that corbin asked you to read!! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Corbin!!! I have a feeling Bennett will skip the crawling thing and go straight to walking, too. He is not interested in spending any time on his tummy. Ha ha. Have so much fun in Bellingham this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know how you feel about sewing. It's something I SO want to accomplish, but it's not exactly my forte.

    I am looking forward to the day Harper comes up to me with a book! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with the no crawling. Ruari's only 7 months, but has only rolled over once. Silly girl.

    Corbin is so cute. Have fun in B'ham! My hubby is from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie!! Man, I wish I could sew! I am wanting to learn soon!!!

    Just doing some blog hopping! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha to your comment on my post! I looked through your whole blog last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI, I suck at sewing too but have discovered iron on transfer. I can't Iron too well but I can do the transfer :) Heart melting that little man brought you the book to read, we're still at the "I want to eat my boo" stage :( Not sure if I'm going to design a new badge...headed back to work in a few days, sigh :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails