Tuesday, October 13, 2009

just cuz...

uummm so maybe im a little obsessed but really i just used up one of my memory cards in my camera and as i was going thru looking at all the pictures one last time before i took it out and put in another when i noticed my card holds almost one thousand pictures. so here i am browsing thru and im at the delivery pictures and am only at like 3oo-something and thought to myself 'holy crap! i've taken over six hundred pictures of corbin in the last eight weeks! thats about 75 pictures a week. about 11 pictures a day. thats like one picture every other hour for my child's entire life! so here are some of my FAVORITES!

(which if you're my facebook or myspace friend, you've already seen. but for everyone else...)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails